All comments on this blog are moderated — they must be approved by an administrator at theFrankes.com before they appear. Even so, we get hundreds of spam posts in the moderation queue. A lot of the spammers try to get a shoe-in by posting an innocuous-sounding joke with high hoped that they’ll be approved so they can later post the real ugly spam.
Some of the jokes are actually amusing:
- What kind of lettuce was served on the Titanic? Iceberg.
- Homeowner: My house is located in an earthquake zone. Agent: Sorry, but I can’t help you. I only sell no-fault insurance!
- What has more lives than a cat? A frog. It croaks every night.
- What magazine do cats like to read? Good Mousekeeping.
- What do you call a bunch of dancing pebbles? The Rockettes.
- What’s happening when you hear “woof…splat…meow…splat?” It’s raining cats and dogs.
- What happens when a ghost haunts a theater? The actors get stage fright.
- What weighs 909 kg (2,000 pounds for all of you inefficient, non-metric “people”) and is bare to the bone? A skeleTON!!!
- What geometric figure represents a lost parrot? A polygon.